By Kaela Farrington, Lagana Pasta
There are endless ways to make this recipe your own; don’t be afraid to substitute or add more ingredients! Cucumbers, arugula, chard, green beans, green onions, chives, basil, capers, sauerkraut, or greek yogurt would all be delicious additions to this recipe. If you don’t have campanelle, you can use conchiglie, cavatelli, orecchiette, or radiatore instead.
Makes 4 servings.
- 1 lb Lagana Foods’ Campanelle Pasta
- 1 ½ cups of corn kernels (cut from three ears)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, destemmed, and cut in half
- 8 ounces smoked salmon, torn or chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced dill
- 3 tablespoons minced parsley
- Zest from one lemon, finely grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a large bowl, whisk together the mustard, olive oil, dill, parsley, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta. Transfer to the large bowl with dressing and toss until pasta is well coated.
Add corn kernels, cherry tomatoes, and smoked salmon to pasta. Stir to thoroughly incorporate. Taste the salad again for seasoning before serving, adding more salt or pepper if needed. Serve warm or cold. Enjoy!